Thursday, June 5, 2008

Update!

Garrett and I have enjoyed this last month with no school, no homework and having all of our nights together! We've stayed busy but it's been good! It's over now though... ;) Garrett is starting his math class tonight, he will have that every Tuesday and Thursday night until August. I finally got a new job! I am going to be starting at Bedrosian Tile doing showroom sales to fulfill my intern credit and to put my foot in the door of design again. I will be part time there and stay at Davis but work part time here too. I have to work every other Saturday at Bedrosians for 6 hours (when I interviewed it was only 4!), I'm kind of bummed about that but that is very typical for a showroom position and at least I don't have to work every one and I will get paid more here than at most other showrooms. They are offereing me $1-$2 more than they typically start people for this position because I have some "experience", so thats a good thing at least (even though it's still less than Davis)! I will be working more hours though, probably the typical 8 hours at Davis and Bedrosians every weekday but then every other Saturday I will work an additional 6 hours so that will be a good homework time for Garrett! I will be getting off an hour earlier on week nights now though so I'm excited about that now that it's summer! So there are the "details" of my job for all who asked! Other than the boring things like work and school... Garrett recently started playing indoor soccer again and I love watching him play! I just finished my last indoor soccer game last night for this season. I'm hoping the team decides to do another season since I'm just getting the hang of it (if any one wants to start a team, let me know)! I hurt my knee last night though, thinks it's just a bruise but it's just really swollen right now and doesn't bend as well. It just adds to all the cute raspberries I have on my knees! We are going to St. George next weekend with part of my family and are getting excited for that. That's all the news for now!

0 comments: