Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Pirates Life For Me!

Every year, we have a Hooligan Rendezvous at Garrett's parents house for a weekend. We slept in tents this year because of the grass hopper infestation in Tooele. Carson was great for his first "camping" trip. This year was a Pirate theme, we truly are pirates so it was great! The adults get more into the theme than the kids so its great fun for everyone!

The scavenger hunt, (this is what we had to plan). We did one where you drive around, I found it online and it ended up being pretty fun! We had 2 teams and met back at Carls where we mostly bought and bartered for their lunch.

Medium Pirate (she didn't want to be little pirate or anything...)
Works out good though since Carson was the lil Pirate!


The obstacle course, thats right: I won, not Garrett, ME!
And in true pirate fashion, I cheated (but only once).
G at the obstacle course
One legged salty wenches.
I need to get some of the guys pics from Diane and I'll post those.

Big Booty (yes I came up with that myself...dont know why), Captain Skull and the wee lil Pirate

Lil mans bed

All bundled up

4 comments:

Chad and Lacy Johnson said...

how fun! I like the pictures! :)

Ashley King said...

Looks like a good time! lol, your little pirate is too sweet :)

Marissa Jeanette said...

So cute Love the pictures, whats with the one leged stance?

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

That is so funny! Looks like you guys had a good time and the little man makes a great pirate!