Friday, July 31, 2009

Fishin' at Silver Lake

Last night we went fishin' at Silver Lake with our friends Joel and Seena. It was pretty cold and we didn't bring jackets (forgetting how cold it gets in the mountains) so me and Seena didn't really end up fishin but it was still fun! Carson was all bundled up and was smilin' and gurgling the whole time. Before we went, I got a surprise from Garrett!Since I caught my first fish the other weekend, I guess I deserved my very own fishing poll! I also got some fishing chapstick, a cute card and this super cute frame that he thought of and created all by himself! Inside it is a pic of my first fish (too bad it's not a cuter pic of me ha oh well). I asked him how he thought to add those things on the frame and he said it's because he married a designer, I've never done anything like that though!



Carson was nice enough to share his blanket with me
This was hilarious, watching a big guy like this scared of touching the worms...
We found out his wife usually takes care of all the creepy crawly things for him!

This picture is so dang cute! He was being such a sweetie!

After fishing, Garrett watched some of his hunting dvd I got him and I practiced tying fishing knots. Thanks babe, you're great, now I can be a fisherman just like you! Now I just need a caboodle like he has... or a tackle box, whatever... ;)

3 comments:

Travis Jacobson said...

I think that is very romantic that Garrett gave you a fishing pole. Only the finest of gentlemen would give a gift like that to express their love.

Brenda Sue said...

Oh Caboodles.. Oh the memories!! You're awesome!! We need to hang out sometime!! Call me if you need a get away!

Marissa Jeanette said...

Nice you got your own pole, wished we could have come. your little man is so cute.