Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just a lil this and that...


Garrett and our new nephew, Scout David Jacobson. Born on 7-7-09
(exactly 2 months younger than Carson)

Carson and Scout, I thought Carson was still a newborn until I met Scout!

All the baby boys (Hunter, Carson and Scout) have these matching camo pjs that Trav and Brandi got us, we need to get a pic of them all together!

I just realized I made it sound like we didn't have Carson the entire weekend last weekend. Let me clarify, he was only babysat for the canoeing on Saturday. I wish I had my camera because he was soo cute at the aquarium, loved looking around at everything and his eyes would get all big and bug eyed, it was super cute. He was great through the drive in too, he usually goes to bed around 9 and so we had him in his jammies and everything before and made a lil bed for him, he was soo good, took him longer to fall asleep but he finally did and stayed asleep for the rest the night, although he did get startled a few times during the loud parts of the movies. We are definitely lucky to have such a good baby, makes taking him places and getting him babysat so much easier!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Your pictures are all so cute! Your little man is adorable!

Courtney and Dan Archer said...

So adorable!! :)

Jewls said...

Wow! I thought he was tiny too until you put him next to a brand new baby! He's just as adorable though! Love his hair and big eyes!

Jamie said...

that's so nice that he's such a good baby for ya! he's a little cutie!

Chad and Lacy Johnson said...

He sure is cute! And yes, I would love to have your help actually... I need to figure out some curtains in the baby room! Let me know when are you available! Ps- how is everything going??