Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Carsons 2 month stats!

We had the lil mans 2 month appointment last night. Sometimes I can't believe its been 2 months and other times I think "wow, it's only been 2 months?" We are loving every new phase with our lil man, especially now that he smiles so much! I hate and love to say it but we are so lucky, he is kind of the perfect baby. Yes he does cry sometimes and can be a pill but most the time, he's perfect. As of last week, he sleeps 10 hours every night, goes to sleep on his own, doesnt wake up til about 8 am, its great! We just moved him into his crib last night too and he did great, we missed him though! I'm scared to have another one! Hope I don't jinx us with this post! Thought I better do a post with some info, usually I just upload a few pics and call it good since I'm usually posting one handed while feeding lil man (still feeding him now but being trickier). He got a new cousin yesterday, Scout Jacobson (congrats Shane and Nikki!). I thought I still had a newborn but after holding Scout, I'm amazed at how fast this lil man is growing! I already miss his first weeks! Seems like he jumped through the newborn phase... Here's his stats at almost 9 weeks:
12 lbs, 59%
25" long, 101% (he's soooo dang long!!)
Doc says he's developmentally about 3 months, he loves to look at everything! Also, he's eating about 2 oz more than his age so I'm glad to know we're feeding him more than enough!

As for us, we're just enjoying where were at now! Taking care of lil man is keeping me busy but working from home as well is keeping me beyond busy but I just try to remember how lucky I am to be able to do that and to not stress about doing everything because there is never enough time in a day to get all that I want to done. Garrett loves playing with lil man and Carsons face lights up whenever he's around, he keeps his eyes on him all the time! Garrett is super busy with work too, more often than not, he goes in early at about 5 am and doesnt get home til 5 or sometimes 6 or 7 and then still tries to muster up enough energy to play with us at night, I don't know how he does it!

Randomness:
Ya know how parents always have goofy nicknames for their kids? We now have nicknames for him that probably sound so weird to other people but so normal to us...
Bugs and Lil man are our favorites and now I can't remember any others but I'm sure theres more!

I was just watching some videos of Carson I'd made (just from our camera, don't have a video camera) and he was fascinated with them and loves watching them I guess but then he started looking at me weird like he couldnt figure out why my voice was coming from the computer when I was on his other side, it was so cute!

Garrett LOVES reading his fishing magazines to Carson and Carson loves it too!

2 comments:

Marissa Jeanette said...

He is so stinking cute, I love that he always has his toung out. He does look bigger then just 2 months old. Thats awesome that he is sleeping through the night and is eating so well. Can't wait to have one of my own, one day.

Chad and Lacy Johnson said...

He's adorable, and I love love this picture of him and Garrett! That's so fun! :)