Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just got inspired...


I keep telling Garret that I want to have a Rocky Fest sometime soon and the other day I said I want to start them while I'm pregnant and then finish them during Carsons first few days of life, so he can be subjected to the important things early on. I have a theory now, I'm going to start watching them asap and maybe they will even induce my labor, lets hope!! If not, I'll be happy anyways because I'll be watching Rocky so its kind of a win win situation. If anyones interested in joining me in this venture, you're more than welcome!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Caution: eating popcorn while watching movies can give you false contraction pains! I was pregnant with Hunter and started feeling contractions during "The Dark Knight". Turns out it was just the salty popcorn playing tricks on me!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

You are so funny! I'm taking it your late, good luck inducing labor!