Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Come on baby, make your arrival!!

Todays my due date and I'm still as preggo as ever... I'm finally ready for him to come and of course now he's going to make me wait! Ugh, having little motivation all a sudden to do anything but have a baby... I don't know how many more nights I can feel like I've been productive and everything is ready for him to come and hope he comes... ha and I've only had 2 nights like that, I'm so impatient! Of course my baby will be late entering the world since I'm late everywhere I go...

3 comments:

Ashley King said...

Happy due date day...sorry your lazy dude doesn't want to get things rollin' already! Good luck enticing him out with Rocky.

Brandi said...

Oh, lucky you! Tomorrow you will get to experience someone asking you when you are due and you will have to say "Yesterday!". I feel for you Kris! Come on baby!

Kristin said...

Oh good luck! I want to see pic's! He is going to be adorable I can't wait to see him!