Sunday, April 26, 2009

Carson's room!

My mom made the quilt. I couldn't find my exact colors in any 1 collection and so I ended up using multiple collections for everything, I love how it worked because its easy to find stuff that matches but in the end, its all more unique!


As promised, here's some pics of his room! There are still a few last minute things I've got to do but you get the idea... :) The drapes aren't up yet so that's why there's no pictures of that wall...


A lady from my work gave me this bassinet, she used it for her grandkids, I just changed out the ribbon...

Me, trying to be all crafty.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

WOW, it really looks so great! awesome job! and you ARE crafty in my book! : )

Emily said...

His room could not look better. You did a great job!! I love it. Can't wait for the little guy to get here. He is so spoiled already!

I need to come take a visit to your new place!

Chad and Lacy Johnson said...

So cute Kristen!! :) I love it! You should do ours! :)

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

So cute!! My son is 16 months and I STILL haven't finished his!

Ashley King said...

It looks fabulous!! Did you make the letters for his name? Is that fabric or paint on them? They are awesome!

Marissa Jeanette said...

Love it!! It looks great but i knew it would cause you did it, and every thing you do is cute:)

Rachael said...

His room is so cute! It looks like it was a lot of work! :) Every time you post, I think that you had the baby... good luck with all that - can't beleive you are due in like 2 days!

Kristin said...

Oh WOW!! I should have scrolled down some more! You did an amazing job!! I absolutely love the colors! So SO cute!