Thursday, July 3, 2008

What we have been doing...

I have been meaning to post for the last week or so but haven't had time to upload the pictures I have. So I'm just going to update on what we have been doing for now! Garrett decided to get out of his math class because taking it in 2 months instead of 4 just wasn't working and I agreed because I would rather play with him more this summer... Hell start summer school next summer..? ;) So we have loved not having to worry about that! Working part time at Davis now keeps me very busy when I am there but I do prefer being busy at work. I'm enjoying my new job at Bedrosians, both jobs are completely different so it's a little weird, but good!
Last week was crazy! We basically moved out of our apartment and all the way back in in two nights... Exhausting! We had to move everything into the kitchen so we could get new carpet. Thanks to Travis, Bonnie and Tim for all your help, we owe you!
We were supposed to move everything out on Monday night but had a few things going on so we changed it to Thursday. Monday we went to Murray park for our Grandpa and Grandma Jacobsons birthday party. Then Garrett had two soccer games that night, at the end of the first one, he hurt his ankle so we had to go home... :( He was sad he didn't get to play in the next game, it was the last of the season. His ankle is ok now when he walks on it but we aren't sure what's wrong with it other than a bad sprain, he took it to his old physical therapist office and they said he may want to do an x-ray on it because it could be broken (it would be broken in a spot that wouldn't prevent him from walking, but would explain why it is extremely tender there).
Tuesday we got to babysit our cute niece Lexi! It was so fun! Pics are coming of that! Wednesday we moved everything into our kitchen for the carpet... Thursday we moved everything back, organized and cleaned, etc. So we felt like we were about ready to drop most of last week!
Friday we went to our neighborhood/ward party and had fun chatting to our friends there. We had planned to go to a movie after that but decided on staying home instead since we hadn't relaxed at home for what felt like forever! Saturday I worked at Bedrosians (so not used to working Saturdays... especially when I don't get a day off during the week, it's weird!), Garrett took that opportunity and went fishing! He loved that! That night Janae was in town and so she hung out with us all night! Can't believe we didn't bore her to death! She went grocery shopping with me and then me and Garrett cooked her dinner, a little later she took us to an Italian ice cream shop, it was really good! Then we watched P.S. I Love You (she got us a bunch of cheap movies from her most recent trip to Ecuador!).
Sunday we went to my friends homecoming, Becky Eschler, she went on her mission to New York. It was so fun seeing her again and I can't wait to reunite "the blonde, the brunette and the red head"! After that, me and Garrett walked to the field across from us and had a little picnic. I loved it! I've been wanting to go on a picnic since the weather has been warm but we haven't been able to yet! Can't believe it's been warm weather so long and we've barely been able to be in it... :( It was so great, we fell asleep for an hour or so and just relaxed. We then finished off the weekend with a couple movies!
So far this week, Monday we went to the movie we were going to go see on Friday, Get Smart. It was pretty good! Tuesday I was really sick that morning but was able to go into work for a few hours that afternoon. We went and visited some neighbors for our ward missionary calling, then went home and watched a movie because I was feeling sick again. Wednesday I felt all better and after work, we went to Lagoon! My family went last week and got some bounce back passes so we could go this week, we didn't get there until 7 but were able to ride most of the rides we really wanted to, it was fun! Tonight we are going to a rodeo, tomorrow we are going to our ward breakfast, then swimming all day, then going to my family's "tank wars", then driving out to Tooele for the "Hooligan Rendezvous". Fun and busy 4th of July weekend! Hope everyone enjoys it! I will try to put up some pictures soon!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

we'll see you at the breakfast! were you able to look at my other blog? just wonderin!