Monday, July 7, 2008

Surprises!

I finally uploaded all of my new pics so I will be working on getting them on here in the next couple days....

I surprised Garrett with a steak dinner after he took his horrible math test! It was my first time cooking steak, and it turned out good!

Grilled Pinnapple, it was so easy and so good! I just found a sauce online and used our little george foreman to grill it!
These are the new plates and bowls I got at Tai Pan, I was excited to be able to use them!
Shrimp, Garrett loves it! I think it's yucky...
Kiwi
His steak!

Of course, I had more fun "decorating" the table than anything else... :)
My flowers looked so pretty with our candle...

He's so excited!

Kiss the cook!



Garrett surprised me with flowers after my first day at my new job, then we went to Cafe Rio for dinner! What a sweetie!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

How sweet! I remember when we used to have time to do things for each other like that...then came Sade...haha :)