Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update...

Well I feel like we fell off the face of the earth the last few weeks! We've been so busy with getting our new home ready and getting ready for the baby and we haven't hung out with anyone in so long.. :( We are enjoying our new home but can't wait til we have less projects (I don't think the projects will ever end completely) keeping us busy. We miss all our old neighbors and friends, call us and come visit please! :) Once I feel our place is set up a little more, we'll throw a party and have Marcus come DJ! ;) So just wanted to send a shout out saying we are still alive and to call us to play!

Baby update: I'm getting back into the super tired mode and sometimes I feel so exhausted and it drives me nuts because I feel like I have so much to do and hate not being motivated/too tired to do it but I'm glad that I have so much help getting our home ready! We are starting to get Carsons room ready this week and I think I'll feel much better/ready when that's done! He's still kicking my guts out and is outgrowing my belly already, he gets a foot or something stuck up in my rib cage all the time and it can be pretty painful so I can't wait for him to come out! Hopefully I'll be ready by then because I'm sure not now, except my body is so done with this! haha. I need to take pics, we haven't taken any pics of anything for a long time...

This week is Garretts spring break, he's filled the "extra" time in with working on the town home, getting his motorcycle registered and today he went fishing, I'm wondering if he will ever come home? He is definitely getting more and more obsessed with fishing... He even reads fishing books, which is saying something considering he never reads. Of course, the ones he's read so far have all been filled with lots of pictures... I ventured out and surprised him and bought him a huge book all about fishing stories, and guess what? NO PICTURES! Ha so far he says he likes it but hasn't had much time to read it and it's definitely different from his other fishing books! Pretty soon here I might get him reading regular novels or something... ha ha.

Well that's about it for us right now! Busy but great!

3 comments:

Ashley King said...

Sorry Carson is being a stinker and causing you pain! Little miss doesn't have much power behind her kicks yet, but I'm sure I'll be in that boat soon. Hopefully you're starting to feel settled, I totally am going through that right now too & it's really annoying having a million things going on all the time!

Jamie said...

it's so hard when you are at that stage where you have no energy! i'm sorry! can't wait to see what his room looks like, i'm sure it will be darling! good luck with getting everything ready!

Marissa Jeanette said...

Hey we miss you guys we will come over and play soon. Let me know if you need any help whith anything. I am so excited to see the little man!!