Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I need opinions!

Should I dye my hair darker again? I keep thinking about it and keep trying to ignore it because 1-Garrett likes my natural hair and it did take a while to grow out all the last dye and 2-I'm kind of lazy and don't necessarily want the "maintenance" of dying my hair again but at the same time I want something new and I like dark short hair so much more than the color I have, I think... I would probably do the same color I had before, dark brown with a hint of purplish hue...

7 comments:

Heather said...

I'd wait until the baby comes

Ashley King said...

This is coming from the girl who went from waist length blonde hair to short brown in a matter of months, but I say go for it. Although I do agree with the idea of waiting until baby comes - you'll want a "pick me up" after (so I hear) and that can be it! The chick that does my hair said she bets I go back to blonde after our baby comes because "everyone wants a change after the baby is born"...dang hormones :)

Emily said...

I say keep it simple and natural for a bit longer. But I like your hair either way!

Rachael said...

I like your hair how it is... maybe enjoy it how it is until the baby comes. Then mix it up. :)

Jewls said...

I'm a huge fan of dark hair...probably because mine is dark, so I say GO FOR IT!!

Marissa Jeanette said...

I like your hair dark i really like it in the picture at the top of your blog, its so cute. you haven't seen mine yet hun its darker then yours right now its crazy.

Brenda Sue said...

Wait til the baby comes.