Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tag! You're it!

Three Tag...You have to write down 3 of each: joys, fears, goals, current obsessions, & random facts.
3 joys: Garrett, family/friends and religion
3 fears: Garrett dying (I hate saying that but it is a fear of mine!), not being able to pay our bills (the bad economy makes me feel so unsecure!), spiders
3 goals: Eternal progression, save a lot and be more financially stable, kids (having them first and then raising them well)
3 current obsessions: Garrett, playing in the sun (which is always risky since the sun appears only when it feels like it in Utah), usually interior design but not so much lately- more into going on vacation with Garrett and not coming back!
3 random facts: I like to scrapbook, I am literally addicted to Diet Coke and see no problem with that, I have the hardest time working in an office in the summer

I tag: Brandi, Heather, Emily, Lacy and whoever else wants to do this!

1 comments:

Lindsey Walker said...

I am so glad you found my blog! Your trip to California looked like so much fun. I look forward to getting to know you better in church!