Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our trip!

We had so much fun on our trip and never wanted to leave! It was exhausting but so worth it! Here are some pics, they're all kind of mixed up...
On the Winnie the Pooh ride
At the Beach! Loved playing in the waves!
Garrett had to get a lollipop, the only thing he remembers from when he went when he was 5 was a lollipop.
My carnivore with his meat at Knotts

My favorite cheese bread ever! Knotts Berry Farm
Garrett loves Pirates!
Me with Minnie

All of us in front of Mickey! We went with Lacy and Chad Johnson.

The castle!

Rainforest Cafe Mr. and Mrs. Halligan
1 year
Angry Pirates







3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh those pics are so cute of you guys!! I want to move back!! Thats what we did for our honey moon....memories....We need to come and visit...

Jamie said...

i love california...it's my first home...and disneyland...LOVE it...one year when i was like 12 we got passes and went like mon, wed, and fri...i knew that place like the back of my hand :)

Marissa Jeanette said...

You guys looked like you had so much fun! I want to go now. I like the angry pirate face Ha Ha :)