Monday, November 2, 2009

Day at Cabellas

After we went to Cabellas, I went to my friends house to help her organize and decorate her nursury. I got almost everything (just the animal print stuff) at Ross that afternoon, love that place. I still need to go back and bring them our drill so they can hang up a shelf and someday Lacy is going to paint the bookcase (right Lac? ;) ). They originally were doing blue and brown but then switched to jungle print so we incorporated the blue with the jungle print. Can't wait for little Eli to get here!





Garrett had a day off of school for fall break so we went to Tai Pan and then Cabellas.

Ha of course when Carson is smiling, G isn't...


I did the horns on purpose if you can tell what I'm talking about, I didn't know Carson was going to be all cute and smiley though...


















3 comments:

Chris and Amy Darton said...

Ah I love it! We totally go to Cabelas all the time just to walk around and play the games :). Very nice job on Eli's room, it is adorable!

Chad and Lacy Johnson said...

Thanks Kristen! We love it! :)

Brandi said...

Such a cute room!!