Thursday, December 4, 2008

My birthday! (I'm finally updating a lil.... Stop your whining ;) )

Well I kind of skipped Halloween and Thanksgiving, at one point I realized I had too much to blog about so I just skipped it all! They were good though and refer to Facebook for pictures... ;) Heres some pics of my birthday though! It was a good day! I worked during the day and my folks took me out to lunch at Cafe Rio. Then that night Garrett took me to Outback and then we went to the movies and saw Four Christmases, it was hilarious! It was a really fun night, thanks babe! He is such a good hubby, he had 3 finals the next day but prepared for them in advance so he could take me out! He also treated me to pretty flowers and took me shopping ALL DAY on Saturday for my birthday!! I'm so lucky!


Here's our photo shoot! :)

Look at my pretty flowers!



Sexy



Thugs

Sassy!

My lil thug!

7 comments:

Rachael said...

Glad you had a great birthday! Love the pictures! Ryan and I have a family thing on the 14th, but we might be able to come to your bday bash ... I'll let you know.

Kristin said...

Cute pictures....looks like you two had fun! That is awesome you got to go shopping all day! I miss that since now I am on a budget

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

You look so cute! I felt like such a frumpy cow when I was preggers. Glad you had a fun b-day!

Marissa Jeanette said...

Cute pictures, love your dress you got thats so cute.

Amberlee said...

Happy Birthday!! Sorry I'm late in wishing you that. Can my excuse be that I'm in a totally different country, and 14 hours ahead?? Love ya.

Lindsey Walker said...

Happy Birthday,and you look so cute pregnant!

Luvers said...

Happy Late birthday too!! I love your growing belly pics!! You look so cute pregnant! SO what are you having? have you decided on names yet?