Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Quick shout out from the Hooligans!

We've been busy, like everyone else, but good! Both of our jobs have been keeping us pretty busy lately but we've also had time to enjoy life! I don't have much else to say but here's some pics!
Oh and my birthday has been fantastic! Garrett got up with Carson this morning (he sluffed his morning classes) and brought me mcdonalds breakfast in bed, looooved it! Then he made me a panini for lunch (one of my favs as well!) and then we went to a matinee movie together (Christmas Carol)! He's in class right now but when he gets out he's taking me out AGAIN, what a sweet hubby I've got! Thanks babe, love you!
What a sweetie!


The kitchen cake I made for my almost sister in laws shower. The last shower I threw was a baby shower so I was trying to get back into bridal shower mode and was thinking of what I could do since I couldn't do a diaper cake and then did a kitchen cake, it was fun!

Paige and Caleb's Halligan family shower






Thanks to everyone who helped!!!


Ha yes, he has cleavage...


My 2 favorite boys!





static hair!



Love him!


Waiting in the theatre for New Moon with Paige and Caleb! Loved it!


So excited!

He LOVES bath time!

8 comments:

Chris and Amy Darton said...

aahahaha He has cleavage, that really made me laugh. And your showers you throw are so nice- you're quite the little homemaker!

Jewls said...

Yesterday was absolutely crazy and I missed my chance to tell you happy birthday! I hope that it was fabulous..that kitchen cake is AWESOME and if I have any more bridal showers I'm totally stealing your idea! :)

Marissa Jeanette said...

Hey Happy Birthday!! What a sweet husband you have, I wish we could have come with you guys last weekend, but we had to talk in church, I was mad! ps carson is as cute as ever:)

Marissa Jeanette said...

Oh yeah your kitchen cake is so adorable and you party looked liked it turned so cute.

Rachael said...

Happy belated Birthday! It sounds like you are having a lot of fun! Carson is so cute! I love his smile!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

love that cleavage! so funnny! sounds like you had a great birthday!

Brandi said...

Ha, the cleavage is awesome! You are such a little crafty girl, I love the kitchen cake idea- so cute!

Cheryl said...

Happy late birthday! It was fun to actually see you guys in person. I love your little guy's chubbiness-so adorable.

And that kitchen cake is such a cute idea!