Friday, February 20, 2009

Lover day!

We had a great Valentines Day! This year was Garretts year to plan and he did great! It was chill but perfect...

We slept in and Garrett made us yummy crepes! Then we were going to go out to lunch later but we ate bfast too late and were too full so didn't end up doing that. After breakfast we exchanged our presents, got ready and went to RC Willey to look for some things well be buying soon maybe, then we went to Wal Mart because Garrett had to pick something up for later and I got a memory card for my phone. Then off to the movies to see Bride Wars! It was so good! We filled up on popcorn here so decided to skip the dinner Garrett was going to make us and just had toast... (he made his dinner Sunday though!) We then went home and Garrett did the best thing ever..... he made me creme brulee!!! It was so good! I LOVE creme brulee but it is hard to get, its not at most restaurants and the ones you can get it at are usually expensive. I'm always looking for a place with creme brulee but now I have a professional creme brulee maker at home! We then watched a movie Garrett rented for us and gave each other massages. It was soo great! Thanks babe, I love you!

Crepes!
My present from Garrett

Garretts present from me
(of course I had to cutsie it up with a theme and lil notes on everything...)


Random pics of us...

Garrett being a tough guy with his knife

Me just being fat and preggo
Of course these uploaded backwards. This is Garrett torching the creme brulee.

Making the creme brulee! Thanks babe!!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Looks like you had a great day!

Jewls said...

Cute! I love when husbands do sweet things, it's the best! That Creme Brulee (sp?) looks AMAZING, way to go Garrett! P.S. you look SO cute pregnant! (not that you don't look cute otherwise, but you know what I mean :)

Emily said...

Ah!! I have a creme brulee torch set that I got at one of my bridal showers but it didn't come with any fluid in the torch!! Where did you get it from so I can make ours?!