Monday, January 26, 2009

My belly...

Me and Garrett were out of town this last weekend and saw this when we came home. I take it as a sign that we have definitely have out grown our space here and good thing we're moving, it's not a sign that I have too many clothes, like Garrett thought... ;) I just hope it doesnt pull the whole rod off its hinges before we get it fixed or move (Garrett figures we ought to fix it because it won't last very long... I say lets wait and see because I don't want to take all my clothes off the rod til we move...).

Oh and we have people coming to look at our apartment tonight so they will see this. Obviously it's an easy repair though!

Since everyone enjoys so thoroughly fat pics of me, aka preggo pics, here ya go! ;)
This was taken at 25 weeks. I'm 27 this week.

3 comments:

Ashley King said...

Cute belly!! (minus the creepy armlessness) :)

Chad and Lacy Johnson said...

It is just so odd to see you pregnant! You look cute though! :) And as for hair... yes I agree with you! I wish there was some way to change it back and forth whenver ya felt like it. ;( Oh well, if only we could do magic... haha it's a very very subtle A-line, really more of a bob just above my shoulders. I'll post pictures when I finally like the way it looks one day. And yes Amy did it. ps- I'm so excited for you guys and your new place! I'll be so jealous of space!!! :)

Kristin said...

What a cute belly!! Good luck on finding renters!