Thursday, October 2, 2008

Relief Society Retreat

While the girls had a Relief Society retreat, the boys had a fathers sons at the bishops ranch. Garrett and Aaron did some midnight fishing and some more fishing all day on Saturday... (I hate how the pictures upload backwards basically on here, I wrote and uploaded the RS one first....)

Midnight fishing

Me and Marissa often wonder when our husbands will leave us and run off together...

I went up with my ward to a ranch for the RS Retreat. The event was full of cuddling (couldn't keep Marissa off me and we knew our husbands would be all over each other at their father- sons thing ;) ), singing (refer to Marissa's blog for more on this), eating, games, kayaking, etc. It was pretty eventful and we got to get to know some of the "old but young in spirit" ladies better, they're party animals! For more pictures, please refer to Rachel (http://whiterr.blogspot.com/) or Marrissa's blog (http://marissaanaaron.blogspot.com/. :) Oh and Marissa, can you e-mail me the pics we took on your cam? Ill send you the ones from the boys thing and the ones we took at The Pie last weekend.

Lil Kayakers!
Me and Marissa


We all missed Jocelyn and Dallin, who were too close to their due date to come but little Jaiden is definitely worth it!

1 comments:

Marissa Jeanette said...

sometimes I really worry about them and this picture just doen't help there case. haha So I put up pictures on my blog so you can just get them off of there.